This assignment consists of two (3) sections: a written Wireless Development Plan, a graphically depicted Wireless Network Architecture, and a Wireless Project Implementation Plan created through the use of MS Project. You must submit the three (3) sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the section of the assignment it is written for.
The use of specific software has been suggested; however, equivalents including but not limited to OpenOffice and Dia are also permitted. If equivalent tools are used, files must be saved and submitted for grading using extensions that are readable by their equivalent Microsoft Windows edition. Assignment submissions that fail to follow this request may result in a reduced grade.
Any network or information system deployment must be carefully and thoroughly planned and implemented. Failures to thoroughly plan the implementation of wireless networks have led to many project failures due to lack of support, technical issues, and security issues. During this course, you have covered many wireless support topics, technical considerations and issues, and security considerations and issues.
Section 1: Wireless Deployment Plan
Required Format (MS Word File)
1. Write a six to eight (6-8) page wireless deployment plan for an education institution with a single campus but with multiple buildings on that campus.
a. The wireless deployment plan must include, but is not limited to, the following items:
•Wireless Deployment Plan Overview
•. Purpose and Scope
•. Wireless Network Equipment and Devices
•. Wireless Network Device Configuration
•. Wireless Client Configuration and Access
•. Wireless Network Staffing, Training, and Support Requirements
•. Wireless Network Security Requirements
• Terms and Definitions
b. Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Section 1 of your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Section 2: Wireless Network Architecture
Required Format (MS Visio or equivalent)
2. Use Microsoft Visio or an open source alternative, such as Dia to develop a network architecture diagram depicting the wireless networking equipment, security devices, and architecture for the corporate wireless network.
Section 3: Wireless Project Implementation Plan
Required Format (MS Project or equivalent)
3. Use MS Project or an Open Source alternative, such as Open Project to develop a project plan depicting the project tasks, task durations, predecessors, and resources needed to implement the wireless network.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Analyze the network protocols and security mechanisms in wireless networks.
• Evaluate the application of Wireless LANs, MANs, and PANs.
• Develop a wireless deployment plan to address and solve a proposed business problem.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in wireless networks.
• Write clearly and concisely about wireless computing topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Txxxxxxx report descrixxxxxxx a brief project proposal of implementation of Wireless deployment xxxxxxx multiple departments in one educational campus xxxxxxx UTP cabling techniques xxxxxxx fiber optic cxxxxxxx. UTP is chosen because if xxxxxxxcxxxxxxx segment of any daisy chain connected host is damaged xxxxxxxn entire department’s netxxxxxxx is not xxxxxxxed as each host xxxxxxx a dedicated connection with xxxxxxx hub. In xxxxxxx to xxxxxxx users on UTP-xxxxxxx LAN xxxxxxx xxxxxxx get xxxxxxx bxxxxxxxwidth xxxxxxx thus xxxxxxxer perxxxxxxxmance. Furxxxxxxxr, we suggested xxxxxxx fiber optic in xxxxxxx netxxxxxxx backbone as it xxxxxxx transmit Exxxxxxxrnet signals to farxxxxxxxr distances xxxxxxx UTP xxxxxxx xxxxxxx too without xxxxxxx use of repeaters xxxxxxx signal boosters. Also, fiber optic guarantees zero interference.
The systems present in xxxxxxx building xxxxxxx easily be xxxxxxxorpoxxxxxxxd xxxxxxx xxxxxxx wireless netxxxxxxx xxxxxxx portxxxxxxx systems xxxxxxx employees to use xxxxxxx wxxxxxxxver xxxxxxxy xxxxxxx xxxxxxx. The proposed wireless local xxxxxxxa netxxxxxxx xxxxxxx be extended throughout xxxxxxx building xxxxxxx xxxxxxx even extend to xxxxxxx immediate external environment.
CIS 513 Week 10 Term Paper – Wireless Security Policy
I have a background of 8 years in writing profession and currently pursuing also as an editor and proofreader. I have a knack for writing and thus, it was obvious to enhance my skills and serve others. Currently joined ‘Member of Association of Professional Writers and Editors’ a